Monday, October 6, 2008

GHOUL'S NIGHT OUT!!!

Hi Glitter Witches! (I mean that in the nicest way ;) )

Here's the "brew" on what's goin on....
Get out your brooms, dust them off, start them up, jump on, and start flying....

We are meeting on Tuesday, October 14th....(Jen, I sent you an email) at 8:30.

Julie and I are going to "stew" up the soups, and everyone else please bring your Halloween Treat.

We want all of the Glitter there, so even if you aren't swapping this month, please come! We are going to have a lot of fun. And if you are swapping, please comment on here or email me, so we know how many cards to make!!

Along with swapping recipes, "witch" by the way we are making Soup and Halloween cards to swap, we are going to decorate our own Witch's Hats. So bring a Witch Hat and some frillies and trims. We will throw in all in a "pot" and see what we can "brew" up with each other's frills to create our hats....make sense? It should be a "ghoulishly" great time! So everyone come, or you will be "cursed" by the glitters!!!

Seriously,,,,,please come and join in on the fun.....whether or not you are swapping. We just want all of the Glitter there!!!


(I sent everyone an email telling you where we are meeting, like the address and instructions)

10 comments:

Alauna said...

My daughter has an orchestra concert that night. So, I might be a little late, but I'll get there as soon as I can. I'm super excited! It will be tons of fun!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

WAAAA--HHHHHAAAAA! That's a witchie laugh! I am so excited!

Kami said...

Your so cute! I'm Swapin'!!!(swapin' kisses with my hubby right now, just kidding... it's late I'm tired and the truth is he's already asleep)

Tanya said...

i know there have gotta be more coming.....please post on here or email me!

Miller7 said...

I'm going to come, count me in.

Tanya said...

are you swappin' camie? i hope so.

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I have 2 more people that really want to come and swap. Can they join in? I told them I would check with you all. Let me know!

Tanya said...

of course....that would be fun! do they want to do the card swap too? will you give them my email so i can add them to the email list? i just don't know how many to plan on. i know that alauna, you tiffany, kami, me, camie, julie, i think jen, celeste, tiffany's 2 friends...i don't know about everyone else. i haven't gotten any email replies...so whoever has responded to this and the few i have talked to. maybe i will try to call everyone and see. so it looks like so far there are 10 at least. i'll try to get a better count by tonight...sunday night. i want everyone to come!

Celeste said...

I'll be there -- I can't wait! I made 15...I hope that's enough.

Missie said...

Sound like it's going to be a blast! I'm sorry I wont be able to make it!