Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Far....

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! Add Sarah Jensen for recipes and cards, and a new gal, Christi, for recipes and cards!!!

UPDATE!!! Add one more gal....Cheryl Southam, for recipes. ;)


Well so far this is who we have committed.....
Tanya
Camie
Alauna
Kami
Gina
Celeste
Krystal
Missie
Jennifer
Tiffany
Kim
Julie

Angie can't do it right now. (She needs our prayers)
Camie said Amy can't do it right now.
And Brie moved (right?) :(

Jenn...do you know if Cheryl and Lindsay are doing it?
Missie....did you have a friend that wanted to start?
and does anyone know if Sarah Jensen and Sarah Lee want to keep doing it?
Am I missing anyone?

3 comments:

Alauna said...

Brie did move. I saw her a day or two before they left.
I think Sarah Jensen is planning on the exchange, and also my friend, Christy, from June is planning on the exchange.

Missie said...

is that a total of 15 so far then? Also what size do you do the recipe cards on?

Tanya do you still have my tin of cards?

Sarah Lee said...

Hey Tanya, Sorry, It has been a very long summer for us. I would love to get back to the exchange as soon as I can get in to my house and get all of my stuff out of storage. That will be in October. Please keep me updated with what you are planning then.