Monday, November 16, 2009

Card Swap this Thursday

Update...there are 16 gals doing tags/cards now instead of 15. And instead of Olive Garden...we are going to Chile's in American Fork..they are open until 11 and Olive Garden is open til 10. Soooo...meet at Chile's in American Fork at 9 pm...we will swap tags/cards there, and then head to THE MOVIE!!! WHOOT! We are going to the Thanksgiving Point Theater. I have the tickets and the seats are all reserved...I AM SO EXCITED!

So I have made a decision...I know, SHOCKER!, but we will meet at Olive Garden by Target in American Fork at 9. I know that is kinda late, but since the movie starts at midnight...I think that will be about right. If anyone wants to do something different I'm open to whatever. Will you please post and let me know if you are coming and I will make a reservation for us this time. So excited to see you all, and I will miss everyone that isn't coming.

6 comments:

Kami said...

Sounds Great! Which movie theater are we going to?

Celeste said...

I'll be there! I have to work until 10pm, so I'll be a little late, but I have my tags ready to go! I can't wait!

Tanya said...

where are you working celeste?

Christy said...

Hey-I didn't get my money to anyone for the ticket, so who do I owe or am I out of luck for the movie???

Tanya said...

Hey Christy..I am paying for your ticket tomorrow...I have all of the tickets..and I have one for you! :)

Jenn said...

I am planning on being there...I'll check with Cheryl and Lindsay and Julie and see what's up. Can't wait.....