Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scarey movies and AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I want to have that list of movies we came up with too....if anyone can remember what they were...please start listing them for us.
And the announcement? Jamie has tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon!!! Whoo Hoo!!! I need to know ASAP who wants one. This will be our card club night for November...so we could go and get dessert, or dinner, and then go to the show. PLEASE COMMENT OR EMAIL ME SO I CAN LET HER KNOW WHO WANTS A TICKET OK? The tickets are $9.
And for those of you just doing recipes.....we want you to come too! It will be oh so much fun!!!

A quick reminder: We are exchanging a Christmas Card or 3 Gift Tags for each gal!

THANKS JAMIE!

6 comments:

Kami said...

WHo wants New Moon tickets? I DO I DO!!!! What is the date that we would be going? Some of the movies I remember are: Breakdown, When a stranger Calls, Lady in the Water, Cape Fear, Misery and Flightplan are all I can remember.

Miller7 said...

oh exciting for the movie!!! i want one plus I've talked to you onthe phone hee hee. some of the movies i remember are

signs
lady of the water
what lies beneath
plus those that Kami said

Celeste said...

I want a ticket as well...oooh - I can't wait! I'll be there!

Krystal said...

what night is the movie???

Sarah Lee said...

I want a ticket! Sounds fun!

Tanya said...

The show is the night of the 19th at midnight. This will be our card club night too.