Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanks Celeste and Alauna...

Thank you Celeste and Alauna for making a decision!!!
Here is the scoop kids.....
Recipe swap is Thursday, 8pm, at Village Inn by the Lehi Costco! Bring your recipes and we will have fun!!!

Just looking ahead....next month will be cards...so since in the past in November we have made either 1 card for everyone, or 3 gift tags for everyone...I think we should do that again. So in November...make 1 Christmas card or 3 gift tags for everyone.

Then in December...I think we should either go out to dinner or hold a potluck in someone's home. What's your vote? That month will be recipe swap.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy. As far as my house, and I know Camie's and Kim's house, we haven't been too great on the healthy part. Hopefully it will get better!!!

12 comments:

Alauna said...

Where is the new Village Inn in Lehi? I know where the Denny's is. I'm soooo excited! I love their French Silk Pie!

Kami said...

Thanks, sounds good.

Tanya said...

so celeste..is there one in lehi?

Celeste said...

oooh - maybe it is a denny's....what do you think? Denny's in Lehi or Village Inn in Orem? I'm game for either

Alauna said...

Let's go to Denny's in Lehi. I think there is a VIllage Inn going in near Costco, but I don't think it's finished yet. So, if we get over there and there is a Village Inn, we can go to Village Inn instead. (I'll let you know for sure if I drive over that way today or tomorrow.)

Tanya said...

Sounds great Alauna!``

Tanya said...

Does Denny's have good pie like Village Inn? Maybe we should go to Village Inn in Orem...

Jenn said...

I put my vote in for Village Inn....I'm not sure what deserts they have at Denny's. Can't wait to see everyone!

Tanya said...

OKAY...I think we should say Village Inn in Orem...I don't know if there is good pie at Denny's either. So we will see everyone at Village Inn in Orem at 8!!! :)

Celeste said...

YAY!! Can't wait! I am in my fluster mode trying to finish my recipes!!!

Alauna said...

Sounds good!

Tanya said...

Not many have commented on here...and nobody has responded to my email...so will you gals tell the glitters that you see? Thanks!