Friday, November 19, 2010

OK.. Still not sure...

Still not sure how many for sure are in for swapping at our girl's night out. Will you please comment if you haven't already?
Also,,,,we are going to meet on Monday, November 29th, 8ish, at Brick Oven. Sound good? If you can't make it I would be happy to take your stuff there! I wish we could all make it!
It sounds like changing the night to Monday instead of Thursday will be good. So we can figure out which Monday to meet on when we meet on the 29th.
Love you gals! See ya soon!!!

3 comments:

Missie said...

I will be there with cards!!

Kami said...

me! There may be a chance I can't come. Teegan's mom and dad will still be here from CO. But I will send my tags with someone if I can't make it.

Alauna said...

I will send my tags with someone. I might possibly be able to make it. My son is in a play that night. So, I'll have to see if it gets done in time.