Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Proposal to Permanently Change our Date:

OK...so here's the deal. I know you are sick of my proposals but I have another one. Hopefully this will fix the problems with all of us getting together at the same time. There seems to be too many conflicts during the week, meaning Tuesday-Friday, to get as many gals as possible together. Since we only meet 6 times a year, I would love to have everyone be able to meet. So here's the proposal...how about we meet on a Monday night every other month??? I know it's family night, but it's only 6 times a year, and we could meet at 8 so it's a bit later. And there are rarely conflicts such as church meetings and callings, sports and games on Mondays.

Also,,,,would ya'll be ok if we change next week's night out to Monday, November 29th? We could go out to dinner, at Brick Oven, and have ourselves a little Christmas get together. Would that be ok? There are quite a few that can't make it next week.

I'm really not trying to be a pain in the you know what...I am just wanting to keep our group together, and add more if they want to join, and make sure everyone's happy!!
Please comment :)

8 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm good with a change. I also wouldn't be able to come next thurs. Its my little girls birthday...so the 29th is perfect for me.

Kami said...

That's fine with me.

Missie said...

Works for me!!

Alauna said...

Mondays work alright with me. I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 29th though, but I will send my tags with someone.

Jamie Gardner said...

I'm good with the change! MMM! Brick Oven!!!!

Jenn said...

No problems here. My only hang-up will be when the hubbie is working nights.

Christy said...

Monday nights should be fine for me, except the 29th-my girls are singing at the Christmas Tree lighting in Saratoga. It doesn't look like it'll be done in time for me to get there :( I'm not sure who to send my tags with since Alauna isn't coming. I don't know where anyone else lives :/

Krystal said...

I am fine with the change to Monday night. I should be able to make it the 29th. I have a co-workers baby shower in South Jordan but it is at 5:30pm so I should be able to be in Provo by 8pm. So count me in!