Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Monday Everyone!

I just want to wish you all a Happy Week. I hope it's a great one for everyone, and have fun on Trek Jenn! Let us know how it goes! What's everyone else up to this week? I am going camping....fun fun fun! Oh and I still needs pics and little bios of everyone!
And, a thanks to Tasha for being with us for a while. She is starting school and we will miss you Tasha. Let us know if you want to start back up with us....we would love you to come back!

OH one more thing. I was wondering who would like me to add any of your personal or whatever blogs or websites to the side bar on here as our favorite sites. Just let me know!

5 comments:

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I think you should definitely put the link for your sites! You are welcome to put my blog on there too.

I really don't have anything going on this week which is nice. I love the break! I am headed up to the Stampin' Up! convention next week so I need to do some swapsto trade but I'll just do as many as I want...no pressure.

Tanya said...

how fun tiffany! you will definitely need to let us know how convention goes. i'm sure you will have so much fun!

Miller7 said...

Hey Tan,

you can put a link on to my blog. I love to look at everyone elses.

Hey Tiff,

I have some friends that I have met on the ineternet that are coming to the SU convention, I'm goin g to dinner with them one night to meet them. I'm so excited.

Celeste said...

When are you leaving for camping? We just got home -- went to Payson Lakes...gorgeous, relaxing, and full of trauma for my kids. Keaton just about broke his finger and ripped his finger nail off, and Cambry fell in the fire pit and hit her nose on the rim and possibly broke it. Wow!!! We still had TONS of fun though!
Oh, you can put my blogs up...photography, and personal...thanks woman!

Tanya said...

i am insanely trying to get ready right now. we are leaving this evening. i am ready to get out of here! i love here, but it's nice to get away..
holy crap, celeste, are your kids ok? my heck! i'm glad you had fun though ;)
i'll be home this weekend...oh crap i need to get a sub still! i will take care of that i promise celeste!