Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Here We Go...Welcome!

I am really excited to get this blog going! I hope all of you "Glitter Gals" feel the same way! This is a great place for us to share what we do, ask for help, and offer our help to each other. We have such a great time at our swaps that I want for us to be able to continue our friendships other than meeting every other month. I can't wait to see how this works out for all of us! Make sure you all email me your info and a pic of you so I can put it on the side!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey, Tanya, thanks for setting this up for all of us. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.....

Tanya said...

hey jenn...email me a pic and little bit about you for the side of the blog ok?

Kami said...

Tanya your going to be the only one who gets this... "I should have read all the instructions first," I have a problem with that. Just ask Teegan, It drives him nuts.