Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recipe exchange the glitter gal way

Howdy!
If you haven't already heard...I have figured out a way to get out for dessert every month and do this swap I have been really wanting to do. So next month we will meet on the second Wednesday once again but we'll be exchanging recipe pages instead of cards. I hope you are all at least a little excited to swap recipe pages. Here are some samples so you know what I am talking about. This is 2 pages from the Christmas swap I was in. The pages are 6x6 each so you'll cut a 12x12 piece of cardstock into four pieces to make them. You'll need to bring enough pages for everyone...I think we are at about 15 people. The theme for August will be summer salads...just think...15 yummy new recipes and a cute little display book for your kitchen. This is the page I did for the swap last November in another group. You'll get your own book to put the pages in and display in your kitchen. It should be way fun!!


One of the tips to save cost is to make just one page and then get them color copied. You'll want to put the color copy on some cardstock so it is 6x6 size and sturdy but they look great that way and work awesome. I am so excited to get your recipes!! Once again here's the final details...

Swap: 15 Recipe pages (all the same), 6x6 size, themed for summer salads

Date: August 13th at 8:30

Place: Pudding on the Rice in Provo/Orem


4 comments:

Tanya said...

YAY! I am so excited...you are so talented!!!

Kami said...

Thanks Tiff It'll be fun!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I am working on my pages right now because I am so excited!! I bought some stuff a while back hoping to use it on a recipe page exchange and now I get to!

Miller7 said...

I'm excited too. I know what recipe I'm doing, now I just need to get creative.