Monday, January 26, 2009

I have 2 questions....

First ... where are you Brie? ;-} and
Second.... would everyone be able to do our card/recipe swap on the second Thursday instead of the second Wednesday? I was just called to YW and our night is on Wednesday, and I know Jen's is on Tuesday...so would the second Thursday of each month work?
Please comment and let me know ok?
OH..and I think we decided to do crockpot recipes for February. Who's in for that? (dang, that was 3 questions...sorry :)

9 comments:

Celeste said...

Thursdays are fine for me - Crockpot is also fine for me - have a blessed night;
he he he he :)

Jenn said...

How exciting, Tanya! What group of girls are you over? (I know you didn't luck out and get the secretary position since Carole is that lucky gal!) Thursdays work great for me.

Miller7 said...

Thursdays are great for me.(I know I told ya that on the phone but just for the record)

Krystal said...

I can make Thursdays work! I am excited for Crockpot recipes! YUMMM!!!

Alauna said...

Thursdays are great!

Tanya said...

Actually Jenn...I got Carole's position....she got put back into Scouts...so yup....Secretary am I.

gina alvey said...

Thursdays are great for me too! Even better! Can't wait to see all of you girls! :-)

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Love the Thursday idea and I am even more excited for the crock-pot recipes! Count me in!! Where are we meeting?

Kami said...

Thursday sounds great... see ya there