Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My HOW WE'VE GROWN!!!

OK...gals...we have 18 glitters now! I know, can you believe it? I think it's rather grand.
So I thought we should do this little "spotlight" thing that I was part of on another site...it's awesome. It helps us to get to know each other just a little bit more.
Here's how it works. I am going to start with someone, let's call it glittering someone, and then everyone comments and asks that person whatever they want to know about that person. Does that make sense......?
So the first gal to be glittered is ... BRIE!!!
So now what happens is everyone comments on this post, asking Brie whatever they want to know about her....(Brie, will you give it a few days before you respond so everyone has a chance to ask you about you)...and then Brie will start a new post answering all of the yummies that we ask her, and then chooses someone else to glitter. I hope this makes sense! It's way fun!
So my questions are,,,,,what is your favorite thing to do in your "spare time", what is your favorite childhood memory, and what family traditions do you and your family have?

OK Glitter Gals...ask away!!!
Oh and BRIE...you can post pics...we would love that!!!

6 comments:

Missie said...

what 3 material things can you not live without?

Celeste said...

What is something you've done but would never tell your kids about? If you could have one super-power, what would it be?

Miller7 said...

What got you interested in card making/scrapbooking??

What is your favorite season??

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

What would you choose as a "last meal"? What book is sitting on your nightstand?

Kami said...

Tell me a time you laughed so hard you cried.

gina alvey said...

Name 3 Things That Make You The Happy?