Thursday, January 8, 2009

UPDATE ON SWAP

This is another update on this post...we have 18 gals, not 17. I am a loser and forgot someone. That 's what happens when we haven't seen each other for sooooo long!!!

So here's the deal....we now have 17 gals, how cool is that? 2 cannot come, so plan on 15! Here is a list of who I have, will you please take a look at it and let me know if I have missed anyone? OH, I hope not, that would be horrible!!!
I also resent invites to everyone to be authors....so check your emails! And please send me a pic and a bit about yourself so we can add it to the sidebar ;)

Alauna
Amy
Angie
Brie
Camie
Celeste
Gina
Jenn
Julie
Kami
Kim
Krystal
Missie
Sarah
Sarah - yes there are 2 sarah's
Sophie
Tanya
Tiffany btw tiff...I am totally assuming that you are coming!


OK....here we are back in January, new year, so ready to be "normal" if that's possible ;)I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!!!!Card Club is January 13th, 8:00, at the Olive Garden in AF by Target. This month is cards not recipes.....I can't wait to see you all again!

10 comments:

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I am SO coming!! Love the chit-chat and laughs, not to mention the fun cards!

Celeste said...

The only person I dont' see is Krystal (herzog) - is she gonna do it still?

Tanya said...

oh thank you celeste!!! i need to get a hold of krystal!

Krystal said...

i am here! Julie just reminded me to ck into the blog! I am coming for sure! I am so excited! And I believe I saw my name on your list so all is good! Thanks for remembering me!
Ta Ta for now!

Tanya said...

yay tiffany and krystal! i am so glad you will be there! now i need to get my mind in gear and get going...along with taking care of a sick me, and sick boy, and take my baby to the dentist with a toothache......WHAT THE HECK!

Krystal said...

quick question--i haven't done the card swap yet so I am wondering if there is a theme or we make whatever we want AND do we make just 1 per person or more?? Thanks!

Krystal said...

oh and what size do the cards need to be??? sorry for all the questions I am so excited and I just wanted to do things right!!!

Tanya said...

krystal...
there is no theme...you can do whatever you want. any size, and just 1 per person, so this time we will be making a total of 16, and you will get that many back! there are really no rules...just have fun. if you have anymore questions just ask away! can't wait either!

Celeste said...

I finished mine last night! YAY - can't wait to see you all!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Just wanted you all to know the the word verification is "shistr"....what exactly do you all thing that could be? I am thinking...a naughty sister! I think that may be my new nickname!!