Monday, February 9, 2009

Recipe Swap...

OK...so me and Camie counted everyone up, and we are planning on 14 being there. That might be 1 or 2 too many, but that is what we are counting on. I don't think everyone will be there, but they will be sending their recipes. So I have another question...has anyone been to SubZero Ice Cream before? I don't think it's that big, and I am wondering if they can hold all of us. Does anyone have an opinion on this. If anyone would like to go somewhere different, and you post first then we will go there.
Can't wait to see y'all!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

i haven't been there before - so I'm not help...sorry. We could go to Paradise Bakery in AF...they have yummy food and goodies...we'd have to get the long table...lol - or we could go to applebees....I prefer places with large round tables. I'm weird that way. I like to see everyone :) Anyone know of a good 'large round table' place?

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I LOVE Paradise Bakery in AF....it' my favorite place right now...if I could make for sure plans on being there, that would be my vote.