Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stampin' Up! sale

You get the rewards of my slowing stamp business...no to mention that I really like you guys! I posted this on face book....

You get $10 off any order of $50 and you also get a Sale-a-bration goodie. I'll give you guys an extra $5 so that's $50 of stamp stuff for $35 plus a freebie!

You can see the catalog online at www.stampinup.com or you can come get one from me for free. You can also see your choice of freebie Sale-a-bration goodies online too.

Just e-me and let me know what you would like. I would HIGHLY recommend the punches. You can get the freebie stamp set that matches the punches and rocks! Please let me know by Saturday if you can. Let me know if that totally doesn't work for you!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

yay...i am going to check this out after dinner and all the evening stuff!

Tanya said...

tiff....i am so stupid. where are the punches on the website. I can't figure it out. :(

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

You are NOT stupid...it's tricky so here's the details. Go to www.stampinup.com then to our products on the upper right and click on the current catalog. Download the Spring-Summer catalog and then go to page 184 and 185. I would recommend the scallop circle, full heart and 5-petal flower. If you purchase those and then a circle punch...choose a circle size you don't have or the 1 1/4" or 1 3/8" fits the flower in the co-ordinating set you can choose for your freebie. The freebies are under the Sale-a-bration info. That is back on the main page, click on more info. and then on the Sale-a-bration brochure. The matching set is on page 9.

Did I confuse you for sure? You can always call me and I'll walk you through it or you can come get a catalog.