Monday, November 3, 2008

November Card Swap...

OK...here's the deal. I posted this little countdown thing on my blog last month,
and I have had a couple of gals say they would like to do Christmas ones at our next swap, which is next week! Who would like to do one? They are super easy, and pretty quick. And here's the other little glitch, would anyone like to host it? I would, but I am having Thanksgiving here this year, and it is slightly freaking me out, so I don't know if I could handle the stress level ;) And I think we are up to 15 gals now.....so fun!

5 comments:

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I love the countdown and we could meet here if someone is willing to bring the food! What night are we meeting?

Alauna said...

I can bring food. Just let me know when.

Alauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missie said...

I think this would be a great idea. I'm in

Jenn said...

I'm in as well. Are we still having it next Wednesday night?