Monday, November 24, 2008

OK...Please respond to this or the email k?

I am getting mixed replies as to whether or not we should meet in December. So I am calling the shot here....please respond to this or to my email! Please just let me know if you want to, or don't want to, do December, I think the theme for the recipe cards is appetizers. Whoever wants to meet will and whoever doesn't won't. No pressure either way. But please respond so those of us that want to do it will know how many recipes to make. And we are going to meet at SubZero for ice cream, since that was suggested and we haven't gone there yet. We will meet on December 9th at 8:00. Does that sound ok?
OK...now go and respond...go .... go ..... go ;)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Okay -- I'll go first. Ron just told me that his work party/dinner is that night --BOOOOOO, I'd SOOOO rather be with you guys. So, I'll probably make some and just give them to Tanya - but...there's a glimmer of hope that I might come late. So that's my 2 cents - g'night!

Krystal said...

I am able to come! YAY! I am excited! Krystal

Kami said...

I'm out for this month. See ya in January. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Alauna said...

I'm out too. My daughter has an orchestra concert that night.